Thursday 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Saturday 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Sunday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Above hours may be adjusted by bartender due to weather or lack of business. Monday through Wednesday the clubhouse is open to members for committee meetings and private rentals.
• Private rentals to members with written contract and deposit to the House Rental Committee.
• Check online calendar for availability.
General House Rules
• Current membership cards must be presented for admission. A picture ID may be requested.
• Both the member and their guests must sign the guest book.
• Each member may sign in four guests. The guests must leave when the member leaves.
• During busy hours there will be a member signing in people at the door until a buzzer system is installed.
• When a guest is admitted four times, they must become a member if qualified.
• No smoking or E-Cigarettes in the clubhouse. Outside smoking area available.
• No animals or pets except service animals.
• No carrying of weapons including concealed weapons.
• No liquor shall be served nor made available to any minors.
o Children may not sit at the bar.
• Food may be brought into the club until there is a kitchen.
o Members are responsible to dispose of food and dinnerware.
• There is no wait staff. Members to return bottles and glasses to the bar.
• Club will not assume responsibility for private property inside or outside the clubhouse.
• Members are responsible to repair or restore damaged property.
• Parents must supervise their children at all times inside or outside the clubhouse.
• Children under 18 years of age may not play pool without parent supervision.
• No unauthorized persons in basement.
• Any unlawful behavior will mean immediate suspension until reviewed by the Executive Board.
Bartender and Bar Rules
• Bartender may not drink alcohol when on duty.
• Bartender has the discretion to close early for weather or minimal business.
• Tipping is allowed.
• No free drinks by bartender except;
o Free drinks to performing bands limited to two.
• Maximum of two drinks to be carried by member to tables.
• Will not serve intoxicated persons or drive them home. Cab to be called.
• No alcohol in the parking lot.
• Bartender and permittee have control of jukebox.
• Members not allowed behind bar unless working as bartender.